JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried to order a pistol mag, a mag pouch, and a bottle of CLP

No big deal right, prices were okay too.

go to check out... $27.00 shipping.... *&^%#%^$@^$%&#&$*^%$*#$*&^%$*^&$*^%&#$&^%$^%&$%^$^&%$^%&$^%&$^%&#$^%&$&^% WHAT THE F?

okay, had to let that out.

CTD always has horrible shipping prices, just wait until you try to order ammo. I really have grown to dislike that place over the years (their post election gouging was especially bad), and pretty much ignore them now.

So how much should I expect to pay to ship ammo? say 1k of 9mm, 1k 5.56, and 1k 308???

You're quite the funny guy aren't you.
I wouldn't normally have purchased anything for my shop from Midway, but I had a couple S&W's in .32 H&R Magnum guns in stock along with Taurus' in.327 Federal. I don't like to sell a gun & not have ammo to go with it & my distributors were out of stock & likely still are on both of those rounds. I wound up paying what felt like through the nose and I had to pay freight twice in order to secure the desired ammo. Don't worry, I'll pass those costs along to my customer when it sells, or else I will be happy to keep it. I have learned selling guns for 5 years now to never buy anything I am not prepared to keep.

I never even look at Cheaper Than Dirt. They are not, and they were ripping people off after the election. I still remember seeing 1K box of Lake City 5.56 there for some insane amount that was close to $1,000.
Maybe the bullets were silver, but I sure did not see it anywhere in the description.

I found out the same thing about CTD several years ago, something less than $10 item that wasn't very heavy costing over $20 to ship.

Where ever thye are, dirt must expensive.

Last Edited:
Have to agree on CTD, they used to be great,not so much now $40+ shipping and hanlding for 1k of x39 to Vt. I asked them how much if they didnt handle it first, click, buzz, buzzz, buzz, no sense of humor !! What's up with that?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top