JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The amount they charge you is just extra $$ for them, I work in Shipping and receiving and Ship stuff with fed ex, UPS and USPS and i can ship stuff out that you and I get charged $15 for, for 5 bucks.. its sad... Heck I can ship a 2000 pound pallet of product to a customer in WA for 85

The amount they charge you is just extra $$ for them, I work in Shipping and receiving and Ship stuff with fed ex, UPS and USPS and i can ship stuff out that you and I get charged $15 for, for 5 bucks.. its sad... Heck I can ship a 2000 pound pallet of product to a customer in WA for 85

So true. I used to work for a mail order catalog place (before the internet) and shipping was another money maker.
It also explains why shipping is much cheaper from SportsmanGuide on ammo than lot of the other internet sellers. SG just does not screw people as much with the shipping changes (the prices on a lot of their items is anther matter).

Cheaper than dirt used to fit the name and Sportsman Guide was the expensive one, they seem to have traded places over the last few years. I still buy from both but lean toward SG more so nowadays.

I use Cheaper Than Dirt for a few things, when you "check out" there is a option (sometimes) for discounted Fedex / USPS shipping that shows up below the * Next Day Air option. It takes a day or two extra (Fedex /USPS shipping) but takes a $21.00 shipping charge on my last order, down to $7.20.

Just put a fake order together...

Estimate Shipping
ZIP Code Required

Here are your shipping options:
Ground Home Delivery (3-5 business days) $17.10
Express Saver (3 business days) $27.57
Express 2 Day (2 business days) $33.73
Express Standard Overnight (1 business day) $61.47
US Postal thru FedEx SmartPost (7-10 business days) $6.81

You just need to watch out when they are shipping from multiple locations, then you get multiple shipping charges which just sucks....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top