JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9mm Springfield sub/compact Mod2. 3 inch barrel, holsters and mag carrier. Several extended mags and flush fit also. Maybe 200 rounds through the gun. Haven't touched for the last year and would have to search for all that goes with it. Maybe want a little more than your price, but able to bargain to the right buyer. Please use message function on NWF site. Bought in 2015

Don't know much about using this site. But I'm looking for a handgun in my budget to keep at my home for self defense purposes. prices up to 450-475 dollars max as I am rather lacking in funds right now.. this post requires I put in a brand and caliber but I'll buy anything that is quality and within my budget. No hi points or .22s etc. something relatively dependable with a caliber powerful enough to stop someone in the unfortunate event that somebody breaks in to my home.

Thanks.
I have a glock 9mm hybrid 19 upper on a 26 frame. Not pretty but it fires and functions. Comes with 1 ten round mag, $350

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.