JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i GO TO A LITTLE SHOP IN HILLSBORO CALLED SECURITY COMPLEX ,NICE FOLKS,ALWAYS FRIENDLY, KNOWLEGABLE, WENT IN LAST THURS. LOOKING FOR 30 RD P95 MAG/MAGS/AMMO DEALS/ IMPULSES BUYS AND WAS KIND OF DISAPOINTED AT THE PRICE HIKES.AFTER TALKIN A BIT I WAS TOLD ALL THERE WHOLE SALERS JACKED THERE PRICES CANT HOLD IT AGAINST THE LITTLE GUY WITH A 2% PROFIT MARGIN

Following Obama's 2008 election, the Security Store was one of the WORST offenders when it came to price gouging. I've been in a couple of times, and each time walked out laughing, without buying anything.

Following Obama's 2008 election, the Security Store was one of the WORST offenders when it came to price gouging. I've been in a couple of times, and each time walked out laughing, without buying anything.

Even before Obummer's election, they were a rip-off price wise. They also had a bit of a problem with guns not being in their inventory, while they were still on the books. They had lots of cool guns in stock the last time I was in there, but they were all so damn over priced, they hardly moved. Back then you could get a Sig P225 for $400 or less, and they were tying to get $600 out of them. Glock were being sold for $600 or more with plain plastic sights. Plane jane Bushy AR's were priced at over a grand, vs $750 or 800 at other, reputable gunshops.

yea bad firearms price for sure but mag/acces.bulk ammo deal from time to time not the cheapest but i pay a little more to buy in person dont internet shop if possable plus pay cash its nobodys business what i buy.anybody can buy any thing whole sale these days if you want to be on a customer list/use a credit card/dont want to see or hold what your buying first.i can pay a little more for that

Several local spots here in Albany were doing the jackup and ripoff as well. Albany Guns and Coin was buying ammo at Wally World and Bimart and jacking the price. Bimart here finally went to using a nice big black marker and writing Bimart on the ammo boxes. Tactical Supply, sheesh, the owner stood there and bragged to me about his retail purchases and how he was able to flip the ammo at a jacked price. I buy ammo from - guess what - Bimart, and the folks at the other two stores don't have to worry about me darkening their door ever again.

Aw crap I just order a Korean Glock mag from botach is their service that bad? I had originally ordered a Glock 17rd mag but within a few hours I got an email letting me know that, surprise!, all sold out.

Got me refund back in a few days too boot. I hope to at least get my item in April if I'm lucky.

Aw crap I just order a Korean Glock mag from botach is their service that bad? I had originally ordered a Glock 17rd mag but within a few hours I got an email letting me know that, surprise!, all sold out.

Got me refund back in a few days too boot. I hope to at least get my item in April if I'm lucky.

I have had a lot of dealings with Botach and never had a single issue. Fast shipping, decent prices, and never had a snag.

i GO TO A LITTLE SHOP IN HILLSBORO CALLED SECURITY COMPLEX ,NICE FOLKS,ALWAYS FRIENDLY, KNOWLEGABLE, WENT IN LAST THURS. LOOKING FOR 30 RD P95 MAG/MAGS/AMMO DEALS/ IMPULSES BUYS AND WAS KIND OF DISAPOINTED AT THE PRICE HIKES.AFTER TALKIN A BIT I WAS TOLD ALL THERE WHOLE SALERS JACKED THERE PRICES CANT HOLD IT AGAINST THE LITTLE GUY WITH A 2% PROFIT MARGIN

Not sure if you know this but Internet Etiquette (Netiquette) considers messages written in all CAPS as yelling very loudly.
If you knew that already – sorry for bothering you

Been nice to see my local shop hasnt jumped on this banwagon of sky high prices!
.. well I havent been in there in a week, but I did go in just before x-mas to see that everything was pretty much the same price as before on what they had left.
Kudos to Skagit Arms.
Friend was at kessil monday, and walked out with some new hardware that I thought was very well priced. (inculding a new XD40 for $399.00)
Wholesale sports here in Burlington had normal prices as well... Though not much left when I was in there last friday.

I have seen some PO's coming back from the vendors with marked up prices so I am sure that the price will have to go up in the store on the stuff coming in.. saddly. Some of the AR's were more then $500 up from where they were a couple weeks ago. I have also heard that some shops are in fact having stuff like Mags shipped over night for resale and fill stock. They do need to add that to the cost. That should only be a couple more dolllors at most per mags. (NOT $50 each!!)

As far as CTD goes... havent liked or shopped with them in years. They are not cheaper, service has never been good and there are lots of better places to go. I use Midway USA most of the time. Yes at times I can find a better deal, but I like their service and honesty and I will pay a little to have that.

Interesting and horrific times we live in right now.

In liberty
Gary

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top