JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't look like they do leupold DPP cuts. All I could find was trijicon and vortex. Pretty good price including the cerakote and return shipping.

My slide actually broke right before I was going to send it. So I am getting it warranted now.

20180812_200934.jpg

Yes. If you zoom in you can see its cracked. On one side it is broke completely off the frame. Contacting glock to get it replaced. Hope they dont charge meo_O...

But but but, didn't you see my avatar? Glocks are perfection!

:D

Yeah man, they should take care of it no problem. It happens to all manufacturers from time to time.

Doesn't look like they do leupold DPP cuts. All I could find was trijicon and vortex. Pretty good price including the cerakote and return shipping.

The DPP sits redonkulously high and it's all but impossible to find sights that will be visible, let alone "cowitness." Yes, there is the DPP rear sight attachment, but the front sight would need to be custom made.

Ask me how I know this :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top