JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OWS has some cheap turkish single shot shotguns. Unlike the RIA stuff these have actual wood stocks and don't look too bad. I have never seen one in person so I don't know if they are actually decent, but for $80 how bad can it be?

Edit: I ordered a 12ga and the shorter .410 so we'll see how they are when they arrive.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks for the link @jordanka16

I just ordered a 20ga and the 410 shorty. I am hoping the chamber in the 410 is a little looser than my Winchester 37 so I can run the 444 Marlin brass and maybe the fire formed 303 brass in it. The 20ga will make a perfect receptacle for some budget rifled chamber reducers in 357 mag and other calibers.

Not sure if this was the proper way to place the order but I included the FFLs address and phone in the shipping address fields. I did not see instructions for including FFL info during checkout?

Here are a couple of youtube reviews on these Silver Eagle Stalker shotguns:

Notes these appear to have chrome lined chambers and probably bores, no ejector or hammer and fixed chokes. The walnut furniture looks nice. For the price is it seemed like a buy now deal to me.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the link @jordanka16

I just ordered a 20ga and the 410 shorty. I am hoping the chamber in the 410 is a little looser than my Winchester 37 so I can run the 444 Marlin brass and maybe the fire formed 303 brass in it. The 20ga will make a perfect receptacle for some budget rifled chamber reducers in 357 mag and other calibers.

Not sure if this was the proper way to place the order but I included the FFLs address and phone in the shipping address fields. I did not see instructions for including FFL info during checkout?

Here are a couple of youtube reviews on these Silver Eagle Stalker shotguns:

Notes these appear to have chrome lined chambers and probably bores, no extractor or hammer and fixed chokes. The walnut furniture looks nice. For the price is it seemed like a buy now deal to me.
Excellent info addition, thanks.

They have my FFL on file so I'm not sure about the shipping address, you could have your dealer shoot them an email with your order number and his FFL.

They got some others in with adjustable sights, perhaps a better option for those who want to shoot them with an adapter.

I haven't got a ship notification yet so I think I'll call on monday and add an adjustable sight model to my order.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top