JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buying land on an owner financed, fix interest contract is a heck of a deal for the buyer. When inflation/hyperinflation skyrockets, the monetary obligation becomes miniscule. Private parties won't be helped out the way the banksters are, so that only applies to private party sales.

Anything you can buy with fiat dollars now or get someone to accept a promise of future fixed interest payments via future/worthless dollars is highly recommended. That goes triple for leased assets for a long term, flat rate. Lease a parcel or property for $500/month now for five years and your last payments will be like paying for a pack of gum.

Make sure the lessor is responsible to pay any taxes (those will skyrocket along with hyperinflation).

As far as shelter, just about all large commercial properties will be abandoned/empty as well as malls, etc, in your a limited to a local area.

People don't understand that we are practicing Zimbabwe economics in this failing empire. Our money will see the same fate in the next 2-5 years.

IMHO, taking on a long term contract, unless you have the cash to pay it off, is risky. If the SHTF, there may be no work and no way to make payments even as the dollar inflates. I HATE DEBT unless I have the cash to pay it off and then I would agree, get a long term owner contract and let inflation make it cheaper.

That's assuming that the fed doesn't completely replace the dollar with a new dollar due to inflation, and declare existing dollars as non-negotiable. ?? Because of that, when the dollar lost about 75% of its value, I would pay the land off, still getting a bargain.

$.02

If I was going to do that, I'd get two or three like-minded people to go in with me on it, and figure out a way to pay cash. Then, if you knew and trusted the people, you could all help fix it up, stock it, and guard it.

My 28 and 33 acres are still for sale
Have a clean and clear title for both of them.
All could be subdivided for 5 acre parcels.
Will trade for gold / silver or take as a down payment.
Badger Mountain -:
5 miles from Columbia river
20 miles from Wenatchee
25 miles from Lake Chelan
3 miles from Waterville ( closest town )
Owner financing possible
Pm me for more info.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews