JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn spellchecker! Distance. I wanted distance!
We might have the same spellchecker! I think I will get the. 410 version. Just to put on the shelf. Unfortunately the time may come when it is not possible to do so. I will exercise my right to freewill. Anyhow my Remingtons, Browning, and my bullpups will have to do for me. Poor man has poor ways.

Can I enter the challenge? I bought this ATI Nomad 12ga for $100. I also bought a scabbard for it,$20. 6 Jacksons total. I have already received a few offers for it. Nope! I am going to make this my utility shotgun. First shots of new style ammo so as not to affect my higher-end more purpose-built weapons with different types of metals and plastics that todays cutting edge ammo is made of. Thank you.

Can I enter the challenge? I bought this ATI Nomad 12ga for $100. I also bought a scabbard for it,$20. 6 Jacksons total. I have already received a few offers for it. Nope! I am going to make this my utility shotgun. First shots of new style ammo so as not to affect my higher-end more purpose-built weapons with different types of metals and plastics that todays cutting edge ammo is made of. Thank you.
Pics or it didn't happen…

Oh well. Being ignorant of how to get a pic of the Nomad transferred to the whatever whatever I guess I'm out of luck. That's OK cause I know. A person who is interested in signing up for this forum knows. His colorful retort leads me to believe that a. his advice is physically impossible and b. He won't be signing up. Good luck participants.

2jrmdx.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top