JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of any places around the Beaverton area for some cheap, reload OK, 5.56/.223 plinking ammo? I picked up some Tactical Ammunition (500rnds reload seconds @ $155) at the Hillsboro gun show last weekend and went though almost the whole box breaking in my new AR. I wouldn't mind driving a little ways out if the price is right.

P.S. I work swing shift, so any place closed on the weekends won't work.

THANKS!!

+1 for Bimart, Best local deals.

Best steel ammo deals to be had at Walmart. Tula at 4.97 a box.
If you figure in shipping its cheaper at Walmart than other places.
Other than that, buy online.

Bimart when they have a sale. If you don't get their cupon mailer, go to their web site and see what is on sale this week. Keep checking it until they put the ammo you are looking for on sale.

You could try Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro on Cornell, just west of the airport. They sell quality re-manufactured ammo. I have bought several boxes from them, and it works well in my AR, as well as my 1911. They also will buy your brass from you if you are not a reloader.

One of the guys there installed and tuned a new extractor on my 1911. They even gladly answer all the silly questions my 12 year old son seems to come up with.

If you buy there, you are supporting a local business with truly good guys running/owning the business.

Their info:

2110 NE Cornell RD, Suite F
Hillsboro, Oregon
503-989-3994

-----------------------------------------------------------
Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show