JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was at Longview WM yesterday,and glad to see they still had long guns,and even some reloading supplies. :)

Spotted a Mossy .22 semi auto, for only 109.95
Hmmmmm, says I ..cheap guns suck for the most part.
BUT
maybe some one here can change my mind on that one ?

I didn't get the model no.,but it's the only one they had near that price
range,so later it got to workng on me...nice price,nice price,nice price.

anyone know,and maybe have,the one I"m talking about ?

Seems like a good deal.....I've had horrible experiences with the St Helens Walmart and will not ever consider attempting to buy any firearm from them.....long story.

Since your shopping the Longview area, you might consider calling Sporty's in Clatskanie....he might match the price and you'll save some tax on the gun and ammo that you will need? Or call the Scappose Fred Meyer....they also have guns and you could save tax as well (Oregon). Seems to me that the $110-$150 price point is pretty common on low end 22's.

Good luck!

3 sent back? ugh. want no part of that .
Some searching revealed they are made in Brazil,want no part of that either.I have Brazillian and Italian made guns..look good on the outside,crap on the inside.

Thanks for the replies ,all.

I got my Plinkster at Wal-Mart for $109, I love it! It is dead nuts @ 100yrds, I have had NO issues with it at all. It has around 2000rds through it now without a hitch. I got 2 extra mags for it ($12ea) and put a cheep scope on it. I LOVE it, especially for the price! I have less than $150 into it:s0155:

My only advice would be buy a Ruger 10/22 if only because you can buy all kinds of parts for and make it into whatever you want now or down the road. Not to mention they are just fun, accurate, and simple. I don't know what a blue gun goes for but I got a stainless rifle for 209 at wallyworld a few years back. Now look what I have, it shoots less than half inch groups at 100, which is better than I can shoot. Anyway just a thought.

ruger1022.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads