JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
…..And I mean CHEAP!

I don't care what it looks like, just that its functionally sound.

If your price is North of 150, I'm not interested...But

I'm a FAL guy. I've got a bunch of FAL parts to trade....mags, small parts, barrels, trigger housings, furniture.... Hell, I've got all the tools to do that kit build you've been sitting on....and I quit counting builds 5 years ago @ 256....I would build your kit in trade, short of providing the proper locking shoulder for headspace ($25) or any re-finishing.

Thanks,
Rich

Pm and we can talk about it.
Like Cptn. Obvious alluded to regarding Mosins/SKS's, the days of $99 Imbel kits are past history...but there's still deals to be had...:D
Yeah and I have yet to see a barrel full of M1 Carbines for $40 a piece...
Tho it seems you could get a Mauser or Enfield for the cost of a Mosin these days... :(

Yeah and I have yet to see a barrel full of M1 Carbines for $40 a piece...
Tho it seems you could get a Mauser or Enfield for the cost of a Mosin these days... :(

When I was a kid, my brother and I used to haunt Andy & Bax, and the REAL ORIGINAL (3) GI Joes stores on Union Ave....Saw all those barrels of cheap M1's, Garands, 03's, enfields, Mausers....along with a metric chit ton of surplus ammo, and surplus gun powder...in 55gal. drums...in the stores... really.:eek:

If I could go back in time...:(

When I was a kid, my brother and I used to haunt Andy & Bax, and the REAL ORIGINAL (3) GI Joes stores on Union Ave....Saw all those barrels of cheap M1's, Garands, 03's, enfields, Mausers....along with a metric chit ton of surplus ammo, and surplus gun powder...in 55gal. drums...in the stores... really.:eek:

If I could go back in time...:(
Yeah, they don't even sell airsoft rifles anymore... I don't think.

I have a bubba beater. It shoots but it's an ugly pos just like they all are. I'll dig it out and get pics. Not interested in trading though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.