JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well :)

Keltec sold, Glock 34 still available! Got it from a fellow member here, and looking to offload it due funding a new project. Never shot, just sat in the safe to this day.

Update: KELTEC CP33 SPF
Update 2: Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS up for sale or trade. $400 smackaroonies if it sells by 01/24/2023
Update 3: KELTEC SOLD

IMG_0453.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well :)

What we got here is a "we got a mp7 at home" Keltec CP33 and a Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS up for trade. I got both of these in a trade from a fellow member here with the intention to be suppressor hosts...but I got new priorities lol. What you see is what you get (2 mags for the keltec and 1 standard capacity glock mag), I can take off the brace and hand it to you personally if the FFL we meet at are sticklers...Glock 34 comes with optic plates as well.
So with that said, I have yet and most likely will not put any rounds through them myself and hope you do otherwise and run them :s0014:

I am very much open to trades...looking for shotguns (defensive length please), bolt action 7.62x39, .22lr (semi auto is fine as well), ammo, AR lowers, mags, revolvers...let me know what you got, worst I can say is no! If you have an AK, I am more than willing to add cash on my part of course. I can travel reasonable distance to do the transaction, J&B is the only place I know that is doing 3 day. Have a good day!

View attachment 1348184 View attachment 1348185
I was Tick Licker yesterday and they are releasing a purchase after five days

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.