JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First picture is as follows, the 2 "standard" stocks are free if you come get them. They are just rattle canned and are black underneath...the blue stock is a Magpul Moe, pretty sure it's green underneath but no promises. It's also rattle can it is $15 OBO.

The second picture is as follows. The scope on the far left is a fixed pellet gun scope it's rattle canned and has a little over spray on the front lense, it worked fine when pulled free to whoever wants it, the middle is a Leupold vx1 it's a 3-9x40 it's a duplex retical as well. It is rattle canned and has a little over spray on the lenses worked when pulled. I'd like $20 OBO and the far right is a gen 1 Nikon prostaff. Meaning it uses a standard elevation and windage adjustment like a coin or something similar not the newer turret style. It's a 3-9x40 with bdc retical. Its a Savage take off it does come with the savage aluminum Rings. It's also been rattle canned a couple times, it worked when pulled and is also $20 OBO.

The third picture is as follows, polymer diamond Head flipped up sights the have been painted and used hard, the mounting screws do not match and the rear is pretty chewed but they still have a lot of life left in them retail about $80 today.....$15 OBO they also come with a free Magpul fde mbus rear sight...but it is missing the nut. The bolt does come with it. Next is an aluminum Midwest industries mlock hand stop it does not come with the attatments just the hand stop. It is $10 it has been rattle canned. Next is a midwest industries dual sling attachement. You take your stock off and it slides over the buffer tube, and tighten the screw down. It is around $50 new, it can be yours for only $10 is has been painted green. Next is a Magpul vertical forward grip, it is black it has been stippled it is $5, next is a magpul angled grip it's black it's also been stippled it is $10. Next is an aluminum magazine clamp that clamps 3 ar15 mags together it s $10, next is a sling or bipod attachment for Picatinny rail It's $5. Next is a stream light pressure pad, it is for the protac weapon lights that take cr123s it has been rattle canned but works fine. It does come with the rail attachment it is $30obo and last is a magazine for Marlin model 80, 780,20,25...it's a 7rd mag and is free to whoever wants it when we meet if still available. Unfortunately do to my work schedule I can only meet in the Lincoln City area right now. I would be willing to trade whatever catches your eye for .223, .22lr, .45acp or 6.5x55 sweedish thank you and happy shooting!

IMG_20180922_211302171.jpg IMG_20180922_212119830.jpg IMG_20180922_213353836.jpg

I appologoa everyone I've been preoccupied with structural rot on my house but I am back and everyone who messaged me will get a reply tonight thank you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top