JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, I am sure others have done this, but, after seeing Memaloose I thought I might share this.

Bring:
Roll duct tape
stack of printer paper
Perminent marker
a med/large box
NO TRASH (obviously it isn't being picked up when people leave)

1. Tape a piece of paper, or two if large enough, to the box
2. Place the roll of tape on the paper sideways
3. Make a circle by outlining the tape roll with the marker
4. Fill in the circle so you can see it from distance
5. Place the box where you want to shoot and shoot the thing
6. Make another target and tape it to the box over the old one
7. Shoot it
8. Repeat until out of ammo
9. Throw the box in you vehicle and leave

It doesn't take into acount shells, but at least there wouldn't be a bunch of XXXX all over the place making us look like a bunch of selfish slobs.

I agree, i use to ride at mamaloose and shoot untill it turned into wild cat mt, now i have a good 165 yrd area to shoot, but it also is in danger of being closed, due to glass, computers, big screen tv, burned car, it's trashed, these kids dont know what there doing, there haveing fun at our cost, if i catch one i'll cane him in town square, during lunch time

?if it's possible to purchase blm land then i might plan a group buy on some land.

now theres an idea...

I wouldn't mind having a place that is reserved for members of nwfa only... :s0155:

It sounds good at first blush, but would be impossible to police. It'd end up trashed by trespassers the same as the other areas. Or would we put up a gate and pass out a bazillion keys to all the members?

It sounds good at first blush, but would be impossible to police. It'd end up trashed by trespassers the same as the other areas. Or would we put up a gate and pass out a bazillion keys to all the members?

How about a key pad that accepted each members individual code on the gate. One "Steward" would go to inspect each week to see if the place was being kept clean. If that inspection failed, all members who entered that week would be responsible to have a cleaning party within the next 30 days. If it failed again, all members who entered that week are 86ed, until they show up for a cleaning party.

Also bring one of these, they make light work of picking up steel case commy ammo and Shotgun shells.

36905.gif

<broken link removed>

If it was owned by a few members it wont get trashed, when you own some thing you respect it,plus you know who to b out if there is any. Nice metal targets would eliminate any target scraps, lay some tarps on the floor for the brass. Sounds so easy.

I found putting down a tarp before i start shooting helps at the end of the day. When i'm done, just grab the tarp and funnel all the brass into a bucket or something

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top