JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lots of poeple know about these now but FYI in case u haven't seen it. Great low cost option imo.

Have had one of these for a long time now and has seen use on 2 9mm subguns and a couple 22 rifles. Been in and out of backpacks, various bags, trunk etc countless times and jostled around. Has never lost or moved zero in all this time.

Pros:
- Holds zero really really well.
- red or green can get very bright (adjustable).
- 4 different dots to choose from
- have used in light rain with no issues.
- price.

Cons:
- no bragging rights for those that are into that.
- dot is pretty wide "thick", so not up to precision competition possibly. But "thickness" of dots/crosshairs dot is less when u have it on a more dim setting. If u want ultra thin dot like maybe with $250+ models or something u may be disappointed. But if u want something that does the job, is bright enough when needed, and holds zero, this does it for low cost.

29BF4C77-310A-4270-8EA4-64405A629561.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I like the reviews. Guys posting pictures of $500+ rifles with a sub-$30 optic on them. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the share.

Mine lives on my braced stribog 9mm now and I just ordered another of these for another gun. On the stribog at 20yds I get one ragged 3/4" hole slow fire kneeling. Bill drills are nothing to write home about with same setup (my recoil control/correctly "riding the trigger" are the limiting factors there not optic or gun) but holy moly my 2 shot drills I am blown away. So for me it's plenty good enough for my use anyway and I see no reason to upgrade at this point. But if someone was using for competition they may expect/need more.

Last Edited:
This kind of stuff has gotten very cheap as time went on. I have a couple very low end Red Dots made by Bushnell and bought from Amazon. Given the reviews these probably do work quite well for the price. I would not go to battle with something like this but for fun? why not. Great thing about ordering stuff like this from Amazon is it it does not work as claimed they take it back and give you your money back super easy.

Lots of poeple know about these now but FYI in case u haven't seen it. Great low cost option imo.

Have had one of these for a long time now and has seen use on 2 9mm subguns and a couple 22 rifles. Been in and out of backpacks, various bags, trunk etc countless times and jostled around. Has never lost or moved zero in all this time.

Pros:
- Holds zero really really well.
- red or green can get very bright (adjustable).
- 4 different dots to choose from
- have used in light rain with no issues.
- price.

Cons:
- no bragging rights for those that are into that.
- dot is pretty wide "thick", so not up to precision competition possibly. But "thickness" of dots/crosshairs dot is less when u have it on a more dim setting. If u want ultra thin dot like maybe with $250+ models or something u may be disappointed. But if u want something that does the job, is bright enough when needed, and holds zero, this does it for low cost.

View attachment 623642

Thanks for the heads up. Got one order. For $30 I figured why not?

:s0155:

What's the type 1\type 2 stuff? 1 is just $19!
Style. The cheaper one is larger. I have a couple of the Type1 around here somewhere. I have bought over the years from different places. They work fine. Have different names on them but look to be from the same factory. It's a long copied style. Often called Reflex sight but from the purest's I am told they are not actually reflex just Red Dots.

Style. The cheaper one is larger. I have a couple of the Type1 around here somewhere. I have bought over the years from different places. They work fine. Have different names on them but look to be from the same factory. It's a long copied style. Often called Reflex sight but from the purest's I am told they are not actually reflex just Red Dots.
Good info on the "type 1". I've never tried that one but looks to be similar design. I agree I see multiple brand names for what looks like the same optic. I went for the "type 2" after seeing it praised on some gun reviews on utube. There are also some reviews of the type 2 on YouTube including this one below of a guy beating on it with a water bottle. Kind of a goofy test but interesting.

Good info on the "type 1". I've never tried that one but looks to be similar design. I agree I see multiple brand names for what looks like the same optic. I went for the "type 2" after seeing it praised on some gun reviews on utube. There are also some reviews of the type 2 on YouTube including this one below of a guy beating on it with a water bottle. Kind of a goofy test but interesting.
Interesting. Now that I saw that it looks like the two types are the same size, the one just offers protection for the sight. On the pictures at Amazon it looked like it was about half the size but I can see now it's not. I had not seen this guy before but thinking about the old Type 1's I have around here somewhere they most likely would not take a beating like that and not fail. So looks like for a cheap sight that will offer some protection from getting banged around these would be worth the cost.
I was at first wondering about that car he was using as a rest, as in did he drive there in that thing? Was glad to see he did not since it had obviously been used as a target :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top