Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cheap bullet feeder for progressive press.....

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by bmgm37, Nov 14, 2011.

1. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

I came across this on another forum and tried it out and it works great! I put it on my Dillon 650 and it has worked fine for over 600 rnds. Some say it is not any faster than placing the bullet on by hand but I bought 5 tubes and each tube holds 65 - 115gr FMJ so I can sit in front of the tv and load the tubes up before loading, pretty much like filling up primer tubes. It did cost more than $28 because of shipping but I am under $50:thumbup:

$28.00 bullet feeder

2. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

cool. I was thinking of trying to make something myself. Now I don't have to. YEHAW!!!!!

3. deadshot2

deadshot2 NW Quadrant WA State Well-Known Member

I've loaded so many rounds on my 650 I'm afraid that should I put on one of these my left hand would reflexively still reach into the bullet tray and try to set a bullet on the charged case even with this device;);):)

For those that do install one of these rather than fill tubes and have to change them, just get a tall stool for your wife to stand on and let her put bullets in the tube. Just be sure to give her food and bathroom breaks;)