JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sorry guys we are doing the Husky stadium remodel right now and lost a few employees, So work has been INSANE! This weekend I'll get a master list and a total sq/ft list. As for the gong question, your buying by the square foot so if you want round you lose out on the scraps.

I'd be interested as well.

I'll take 2 x 1'x2' silhouettes, 2 x 6" rounds and 1 x 12" round if possible. All with a hole in the top please and thank you.

Thanks in advance for doing this for the community. It's very much appreciated.

I'm going to PM everyone on the list individually to confirm their order and get any special requests (holes, no holes, location, ect). Once everyone has confirmed I will have our steel distributor hold the sheet in their yard for us until we aquire funds and then the fun begins!

also oregonty has been added as the last person(for this sheet) on the list. If all goes well and I dont get too worn out making them, I will offer to do this one more time. then we can see if we have enough people to cover another 40sq/ft

Hey guys I apologize again work has been crazy! I'll calculate sq/ft and update here then PM everyone individually. It's going to be $28 sq/ft I know I originally said $20 but there is a shipping charge and I have to buy a $50 tip for the plasma. If you buy commercially it's like $60 sq/ft so it's still a great deal. Be ready for your PM's tonight around 7pm.

Has anyone else heard from mccuistion? I've sent PMs with no replies.

Thanks Matt for the offer...I may take you up on it. I'll contact you the next time I am in the Portland area.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top