JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
waiting is always good. especially if you wait for holiday seasons...

rainier arms had a memorial day sale with a daniel defense upper on sale for like $60 off or something like that.. out of your price range definitely, but they had some other parts on sale as well... just gotta wait for certain holidays and they will put things on clearance or on sale to move them...

4th of july weekend should bring some decent sales.

keep an eye out for the big stores and the local gun stores for sales.

Cheap enough that is an option that I'll consider,though the wait probably wouldn't be worth it.
A poly lower definitely wouldn't be worth it if you are going to register it for SBR...

I definitely would NOT want a registered poly lower... be scared of breaking it. at least if I broke an aluminum lower I could tig weld it back together...

there's a guy in Eugene on armslist selling Anderson lowers for $70- If you're thinking SBR don't go poly, shop around.

No - but he also advertised lower parts kits for cheap too. You can buy a complete rifle kit minus lower from PSA for like $399 - which includes the lower parts. You can buy a lower from PSA right now for $59, but you still have to pay a transfer fee, and BGC. PSA has uppers for $199, and plenty under $300. You can find a nice stripped lower for ~$100 locally, like I said shop around.;)

I'm building my first AR15 rifle and I would like to know what complete uppers I could get for less than $350,by complete I mean the upper has everything you need to use the AR15 minus the lower receiver.
I plan on buying a polymer complete lower for $129 and hopefully plan to build an AR15 for less than $500 total,I'm not looking to buy anything really high end just cheap to find out if I like shooting the AR15 platform. Would it be cheaper overall to just buy upper parts kits and assemble it or a complete upper?
Did you get a lower yet?
I have a cav arms lower I would let go for $115.00 shipped

I'm on a really tight budget so I need the cheap complete lower I can get at $129,I can't really spend any above $500 total for the complete rifle,also I want to do as little assembly as possible as I don't want to spend hours trying to put together an AR15.
About 8 weeks ago I paid $121.00 for a blem PSA complete pistol lower. The blem was a ghost in the paint. I would not go with a polymer lower on a rifle if you can get forged for another 20 bucks or so. I also got a complete upper sans charging handle and BCG for $199.00 from Radical FA that arrived this week. Total build comes in under 5 bills.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads