JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Looking for a low price AR 15 or AR 10, caliber does not matter, more on the price, please only less that $500.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm sure you can find something decent under $500, but if you want to go seriously low-budget, drop me a line. I'm just up the road in Boring, and have all the jigs, tools, etc. so you can build up a functional AR, probably under $300 (I did).

I'm sure you can find something decent under $500, but if you want to go seriously low-budget, drop me a line. I'm just up the road in Boring, and have all the jigs, tools, etc. so you can build up a functional AR, probably under $300 (I did).
I'd like to do a budget build for my first AR! Just don't know where to start

Here's the rundown of my most recent 'ultra-cheap' build:

EP Armory 80% Poly lower (get the one with the reinforced butstock mount), the blems are fine ($25).
Lower parts kit from Sarco ($36.50).
Leapers stock combo (tube, spring, buffer and stock) from Cheaper than Dirt ($49.95).
Bear Creek Arsenal BCG from Wise Arms ($59.99).
From Combat Armory, get the 16" upper with skeleton handguard for $139.99.

About $310 plus some shipping, etc. I've done it cheaper in the past, but that was the cheapest way I found with all new parts earlier this year. That said, In February, I was able to help my brother in law do one for under $250 utilizing parts found in the classifieds here and on Gunbroker to get a BCG, Lower parts, and an upper that were 'leftovers' from others' upgrades.

Looking for a low price AR 15 or AR 10, caliber does not matter, more on the price, please only less that $500.
Your ship has come in

Use code: SAVE12 & it's only $352

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.