JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Hey guys! I'm an old member here and I used to be super active, but once I moved inland about 10 years ago, I kind of fell off the map.

Well I'm back now because I'm looking to finish a build I started years ago. All that is left to finish it is a 6-position milspec buffer tube.

It doesn't have to be anything special. Used and abused is fine so long as the threads are clean and there are no cracks/dents in it.

The cheaper the better as I'm laid up with a back injury and disability only goes so far, so that's why I'm looking for a used and abused one that is still in serviceable condition.

It'd have to be shipped or meetup in eastern Washington or north Idaho.

I have some ammo I could trade for one or I could pay via the cash app or if necessary, I could try and download Venmo as that is what I see everyone using these days.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a fantastic day!

-Adam

4E622FA7-A6D8-4036-835F-2DE4B7997DBD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.