Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cheap .40

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by jordanka16, Oct 10, 2009.

1. jordanka16

jordanka16 Albany, OR Active Member

I need some cheap .40 s&w, don't really care about brand, bullet type, let me know what you have.

2. ajzway

ajzway Coos Bay, OR Member

How much do you need and what is "cheap" to you? $15 per 50??
    Do you have anything to trade?? Ammo, guns, etc.????

3. jordanka16

Cheap is anything under 15 per 50 to me, I don't really have anything to trade, unless you want cheap birdshot 12 gauge loads.

4. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

Not a big fan of Walmart, but the ones around here have had the Federal Premium for $13.97 a box, in stock.

5. jordanka16

Thanks for the info cyclesarge, but I don't shop at walmart. I prefer to buy ammo from private citizens, or local stores.

6. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

have some reloaded by self if interested in bulk, like an ammo can worth.

7. HappyRoman

I am offended by your reply.. You were the one that wanted CHEAP 40cal ammo. Most reloads from people with more than a few years experience are better than std loads. Many will approach match grade. I carry factory ammo as not to get confused with any situation that would cause me to dicharge my concealed carry.. I practice 200 rds of my loads and 5 rds of factory. Your loss is my gain.. Good luck on the CHEAP Part.. sr

8. jordanka16

Hmm, I've never met you, I don't know anything about you, and I've never seen how you reload your ammo.

If you're offended by my choosing to not want to buy your reloads and mess around with my own safety, then I'm sorry, but unless I knew you and have seen how consistent your reloads are I'm not going to risk it.

9. HappyRoman

You are welcome to come to Shewood, we could take any of my 3 different AR;s over to tri-county and shoot a handfull thru my Ar to see if they might be good enough... I doubt that you can out shoot my 100yd target groups with any std factory ammo.. but who really cares.. Have fun. shoot well, and keep the powder dry.

You can also shot a mag or 2 of the 40s&W ammo.. or any handgun caliber of your choice, my gun or yours.. No charge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.