JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am offended by your reply.. You were the one that wanted CHEAP 40cal ammo. Most reloads from people with more than a few years experience are better than std loads. Many will approach match grade. I carry factory ammo as not to get confused with any situation that would cause me to dicharge my concealed carry.. I practice 200 rds of my loads and 5 rds of factory. Your loss is my gain.. Good luck on the CHEAP Part.. sr

HappyRoman said:
jordanka16 said:
No offense, but I don't shoot other people's reloads, it's not worth the risk.

OMG, I chose to reply via public forum.. on your cheapness

Hmm, I've never met you, I don't know anything about you, and I've never seen how you reload your ammo.

If you're offended by my choosing to not want to buy your reloads and mess around with my own safety, then I'm sorry, but unless I knew you and have seen how consistent your reloads are I'm not going to risk it.

You are welcome to come to Shewood, we could take any of my 3 different AR;s over to tri-county and shoot a handfull thru my Ar to see if they might be good enough... I doubt that you can out shoot my 100yd target groups with any std factory ammo.. but who really cares.. Have fun. shoot well, and keep the powder dry.

You can also shot a mag or 2 of the 40s&W ammo.. or any handgun caliber of your choice, my gun or yours.. No charge.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.