JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
State
Oregon
I picked up this rifle a while ago because I wanted the scope on it. The rifle is a modified Mossberg 51M in .22. Someone has obviously modified the stock and added scope bases.
This rifle is a project. I am not presenting it as a functional rifle. All the parts seem to be present. My assumption is it's incorrectly assembled, but I haven't confirmed that.
I haven't bothered with it because I don't have the time. It doesn't want to feed from the tube. I have not tried to fire it. It is being presented as a fun project for someone who wants a cheap project gun.

I am asking $75. I will pay $10 of the transfer in Lebanon at my dealer. I will deliver as far as Albany and you can pay transfer.

21FED462-0759-47D1-9213-A1B1A12FA3FC.jpeg B27EA601-603D-480A-9C9B-132522ECB790.jpeg 2AFAF2EE-B6E1-4E9D-BEE2-E5A960F88041.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Still available. I single fed a .22 shell into it today and made sure it went bang, which it does.

There is an issue with the shell stop in the magazine tube I imagine, as it's not letting the round come forward enough to feed into the chamber.

I don't plan on keeping it, so I don't care to bother tinkering much with it. I know it goes bang and I know it doesn't feed. If I still have this in a week (spring break), I'll fix it myself, raise the price, and re-list it.

Thanks for looking!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.