JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a cheap .22 (Long Rifle) pistol. Will be teaching some friends how to shoot at the end of the month and want something super cheap I can use to put hundreds of rounds through.

Any sort of .22 pistol works as long as it is cheap. $100 max on this one.

Jennings, whatever. Send me a PM. Portland Area.

Thanks!

2 inch barrel revolver 22 long rifle, off brand name, its a good shooter, asking $100.
call or email me if interested I live in Woodburn, but can travel to either Portland or Salem areas. Asking $100 OBO call me at 503-989-0645 ask for Marshall

Look at the phoenix arms .22, a small semi-auto pistol with 10 round mags. I picked one up new for $130 at a gun shop. It is reliable and fun to shoot. You can also buy longer barrels for about $20 to improve accuracy. But I have no problem putting all the rounds in an 8 inch target at 25 yards with it.

Nothing I want in gun shops, last one i bought broke 60 rounds in. One I almost bought this week, the seller backed out last second.

SUCH LUCK!

Anyone have something I can buy before my shooting trip Saturday? We could really use a 22 handgun to save money on the trip.

Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.