JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$265
Manufacturer
Charter Arms
Caliber
9mm
City
Canby
State
Oregon
PITBULL8.JPG Comes with original case and manual. Has 2.2" barrel, 9m/m caliber PITBULL1.JPG PITBULL2.JPG PITBULL3.JPG PITBULL4.JPG PITBULL5.JPG PITBULL6.JPG PITBULL7.JPG PITBULL8.JPG PITBULL12.JPG Serial # 18-081xx.
Like new condition. Fired 10 times.
Can meet at Canby Rod & Gun Club for transfer, or will ship FFL to FFL.
Asking $285.00 + $20.00 shipping. Buyer to pay transfer fee.
A friend purchased this but actually wanted a Charter Arms Undercover Lite in 38 Special.
Would exchange this Pit Bull for the Undercover Lite. If in comparable condition.
Now asking $265.00 Date 7/18/19.
PITBULL11.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It does not require moon clips. Has small bracket in the cylinder to grab the side of the rimless 9mm cartridge.
You should be able to see this on one of the pictures.
Tim

I own one and like it very much. A couple of thoughts:
  1. The recoil is very mild with 9mm. It my hands, it feels like .38 special, maybe a little softer depending on ammo type.
  2. Reloading has pro's and con's. No moon clips means you can't reload as fast as a .38/.357 with a speed loader. However, you can reload from either a magazine or quick strips, both of which are more carry friendly.
  3. The SA is nice. The DA is pretty standard - stacking, then a break. I think 12 pounds trigger pull.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.