JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$245
Manufacturer
Charter Arms
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Mag Pug snub nose .357 purchased new by me in early 2019. I have 200 rounds of .38 special standard loads through it with no problems. It is all steel and black in color, holds 5 rounds. Includes a leather holster with metal clip and original case and paperwork. Charter Arms are known for good basic functioning revolvers, made in the U.S. with lifetime warranties. This is a handy revolver, easy to throw in your back pocket or use as a truck gun. It is in excellent shape. The pictures show some Ballistol gun oil and may reflect weirdly. It does not have any nicks, dings or scratches. I am selling to fund reloading equipment, so cash only, no trades please. I am willing to meet you at an FFL between Salem and Eugene. I will cover the cost of the transfer if you meet me at an FFL in Salem, otherwise you cover transfer fee. Thanks for looking.

IMG_20190922_145834761.jpg IMG_20190922_145818650.jpg IMG_20190922_145849002.jpg IMG_20190922_150130977.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.