JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Charter Arms Explorer (AR-7), as pictured w/ 3 standard (7 rd) mags and a new stock.
Also included is the original manual, a palatine press manual (bought in 1989) on the AR-7 and a (1986) Firepower Magazine which has an article on the versatility of this weapon.
This is a simple survival rifle, which with a brick of ammo you could have a lot of fun camping, boating, rafting, hiking or just plinking. All elements are contained in the stock that can float if needed, and not sink!

Lost job...need I say more

The details: $150.00 - FTF - with BOS Lowered PriceView attachment 191742

View attachment 191743

Last Edited:
If you loaded and fired all your mags how many misfires/jams would you have? My Feather .22 has a similar barrel design with no feed ramp and jams 3-5 times out of 20. :(
Thanks

I have had good luck with this gun, done alot of rapid fires...it depends on the ammo, cleaning, and if mags are bent. In a dirty stage it might jam 1-2 times out of 60-100 rounds towards the end of a day. Otherwise I have had no problems and have enjoyed it and clean it up as usual. BTW this gun is very easy to take apart & clean.

Thanks for the question....All PM's answered

With a Brick of Ammo and this gun it is great for Survival, Boating, Camping, Kids, 4X4 ing or just plinking at the critters. It was once issued to Pilots and had a Pistol version.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.