JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a broken bulldog and fixed it (idiot had about 1/8" krylon on it so the cylinder wouldn't turn) but now I can't get the trigger to reset. I've had it apart and back together a few times. It will work 3 or 4 times then the trigger will stick rearward. If I pull it forward, then it will cycle, but now only one at a time , I have to manually reset the trigger. I feel I have the coil spring on the trigger assembled wrong, because it never seems to load up. I can't find anywhere that gives a definitive answer on how that spring is supposed to be installed or what it is supposed to do. Can anyone help me with a photo or a link?

Thanks. I did have that and can see spring orientation kind of. The spring seems to fit well if oriented the way the picture appears to show it, but it doesn't work. I found AGI has a course book and DVD just for this and plan on spending the $40 for the entire manual if someone isn't sure and can just tell me what a bonehead I am ;-)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top