JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is this 5 shot Charter Arms Bulldog Pug 44 Spl. Matt stainless finish and it includes the box and stuff that comes in the box. No evidence of any internal lock mechanism. Looks to be fired very little but I took it in on trade so I can't know for sure. Asking $325 OBO and not really looking for anything in trade. Legal fees are on the buyer at a FFL betwixt Eugene and Keizer. Please PM me with any questions or for additional photos, I don't text. I also have the same piece in blue finish and I am asking $275 OBO. It has a bobbed hammer but is a SA/DA model.

MVC-102S.JPG MVC-103S.JPG MVC-104S.JPG MVC-105S.JPG MVC-106S.JPG

Something went wrong and I hit the wrong button. At any rate, here are some photos. A bit grainy but it is a real clean piece, 98+ % only because of the orange paint on the front site. It can be fired in SA or DA mode.

MVC-107S.JPG MVC-108S.JPG MVC-109S.JPG MVC-110S.JPG MVC-112S.JPG MVC-113S.JPG MVC-114S.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.