JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Charter Arms
Caliber
44 Special
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Edited and updated:

Looking for a blued, .44 special Charter Arms bulldog.

Located in Keizer, but will drive for a good deal!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I wish I had one to sell you. Make sure you post this when you get it done!

Will do! It probably will take years to find the steyr for a good price, but if I can score a bulldog I can get a huge amount of it done! Worst case I go with a cast or resin steyr receiver, but at least I will have the real trigger and cylinder and all the fun stuff!

Normally ive done a lot of star wars props, so im really looking foward to something different!

I love it. I prefer shootable things, but I've owned dozens of guns just because I saw them in a movie. Much of the time, I have to make them because I cannot afford the real thing...

Yeah I always complain about spending a lot on a non shooting prop, but sometimes its more hassle than its worth. I have built a few stormtrooper blasters based on old cut up sterlings and its not worth the ATF hassle or work to make them shoot....Han solos blaster I have done a ton of props but it would be hard to shell out the cash for a C96 just to cut it up!

4sJzKtv.jpg

Thats the part of the bulldog I need.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.