JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold. Thanks.

IMG_2284 2.JPG IMG_2282.JPG IMG_2281.JPG IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_2284 2.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

IMG_2283.JPG

Last Edited:
Two Dogz, Are we on for Friday @ Noon @ Tigard Pawn? My cell number is (661) 400-4001. We'll be driving a white Chrysler minivan. May I have your cell number, and what vehicle will you be driving? Please respond. If I don't get a response before Friday morning, I won't be there.

Two Dogz, Are we on for Friday @ Noon @ Tigard Pawn? My cell number is (661) 400-4001. We'll be driving a white Chrysler minivan. May I have your cell number, and what vehicle will you be driving? Please respond. If I don't get a response before Friday morning, I won't be there.
Noon at Tigard Pawn works for me. I will be in a 99 grey mini van. Cell is five zero three 984 1349

I hope you receive this PM before you leave for Tigard. I screwed up, confusing you with another buyer with a very similar user name, and committed to sell to you both. In fact, two buyers did show up at Tigard Pawn yesterday and the AR-7 is sold. I apologize for the error, and for effectively jacking you around. I accept responsibility for the error and if you feel compelled to give me a negative feedback, you are justified. All I can say is, please forgive me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.