Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Charlton Heston VS Jim Carrey - great read.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by billcoe, Apr 7, 2013.

1. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

From: Jim Carrey -- Not 'Dumb & Dumber,' Just Ignorant | RealClearPolitics

2. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Amen brother. :thumbup:

3. SIXGUNRUGER

SIXGUNRUGER Forest Grove, OR Active Member 2015 Volunteer

I knew I hated him and his movies for a reason. What really pisses me off is the fact that probably 75% of the idiots in Hollywood agree with this POS. Even our newest James Bond doesn't like guns. :thumbdown:

8 Surprising Anti-Gun Celebrities - Guns & Ammo

4. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

And the libs said 'we' (IE pro 2A gun owners) were "overreacting" to the video.

5. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

He will never be able to make me laugh again after his tasteless and threatening tweets. I'm not interested in even watching movies I already own. If they were worth anything, I'd sell them and donate the proceeds to the NRA. Unfortunately, I don't think I could get enough to cover the postage stamp.

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

They could be used as targets. I wouldn't want to clean up the mess though.

7. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Jim Carey is a has been.
    So this is the reason for the lastest comments from the dweeb.
    He will soon fall deeper into drugs and alcohol.
    He will become unknown.

8. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

What a bunch of freaking hypocrites, I mean really. I'm dissapointed in some of the names on that list, Mark W., Matt D., and Kevin Bacon?? But what really pisses me off is the ones who aren't even from the U.S. like Carey, Twain, Connery, and Arnold. Then there are the douchebag comments from Mark W. and Stallone.

All these guys make movies of shooting and blowing sh_t up. If they sit so tall on their Moral High horse why not take a stand and not be in movies with gun violence. If they can blame video games of corrupting the minds of our youth then wouldn't a movie do the same? I'm sure for the right money they will play the part of Adam Lanza in the Sandy Hook movie.

9. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

One of the reasons I've almost completly stopped watching movies and television. News if you can find it, history and documentaries. I am liking walking dead though but wouldnt be surprised if half of them were anti-gun libs in real life.

10. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Only Jim Carrey could make a borderline pedophile video on YouTube about how he lusts after Emma Stone and completely get away with it because his defenders said he 'was just kidding.' I hope Emma carrys; lots of freaks out there.

If you or I put up a video about how we wanted to have sex with a girl half our age and acted like a freak, there would be a knock at our door and a trip downtown in a back seat.

His ex wife has described him as a 'disturbed nut' and not in a funny sort of way.

[video=youtube;2e5qfcbtfEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e5qfcbtfEI[/video]

11. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Its a shame how Hollywood fools us to believe in or how we see a person. Then what a shock it can be when we suddenly see how they really are.

Another actor I am disgusted with.

12. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Hmmm, looks like people were less than appreciative on his mean spirited Charleston Heston/gun owner rip, and have indeed voted with their wallets. Same thing happened to Stallone. It warms the heart.

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

13. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Note how Carrey totally copies the Clint Eastwood look in the link. This guy just can't make up is mind (what's left of it). I used to be a huge fan of his until I developed a sense of humor

14. Blaylocke

Blaylocke Lewis County Active Member

I thought Burt Wonderstone was funny. I don't blame you all who wont watch Hollywood things anymore, or celebs who are either hypocrites, or are openly anti-2a. Unfortunately, I'm someone who enjoys the junk Hollywood puts out. And if I could only stick to movies starring people who didn't have their heads up their asses-My options would be limited.

That said, I almost admire Jim Carrey. He's woefully ignorant of the second amendment, his mainstream movies are marketed to the heartland, who overwhelming supports 2a, and he STILL put this garbage out. He's willing to kill his career for "the cause". Better his self-immolation than some of the hypocrites on SIXGUN's list, who hide their beliefs, trying to undermine 2a in the shadows.

This was pretty rambling. Too tired to rewrite it though, lol.

15. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

Last time I checked....Jim Carrey movies were pretty much straight to video fare. He hasn't made anything funny in years. He can't get an acting job at this time, so it's likely the old drugs and alcohol circling the drain business for him. Furthermore, who the bubblegum cares what he thinks, he's not even American.

16. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Except a wiener butt boy on Me myself & Irene. I knew he took it in the keister!!!

17. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Oh to have a time machine...

I'd love to see Heston and Carey in their respective primes in a cage match. Last time I checked it's not much of a challenge to attack someone who's not around anymore to respond.

18. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

I had to google Emma Stone. She is cute.

19. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Emma Stone is cute, Jim Carey is a jerk.

20. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.