Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Charlie Daniels Makin' some noise

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by mjbskwim, Feb 16, 2016.

1. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Based on the success of the progressives, I'd have to say that he does know America... at least enough of it anyway. :(

decklin and mjbskwim like this.
  3. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Sadly, I think the majority of Americans can be identified as complacent progressives.

Those who do take a stand and are vocal always seem to be silenced...

As long as we can stay heads down on our little electronic devices, we could care less about what's happening around us, in our community, our city, our state, our country, or our world...

America has lost her spine.... Lost her fortitude.... Our children will only receive a shell of the country our parents passed down to us, very sad indeed...

4. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

His main point is correct. No, Americans have not lost their spines.

His initial point is nonsense (about the conduct of the Iranians). I guess this is the theory that the American government should do anything it pleases, but other governments had better lick boots. And whining when it doesn't happen that way. Charlie Daniels identifies far too much with the government; that's his problem. No, the foibles of our ruling clique do not reflect poorly on the rest of us. We don't control them, and aren't responsible for their antics.

http://strike-the-root.com/america-what-good-is-it
    http://strike-the-root.com/proud-to-be-benighted-american