JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Charles Daly
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
301 TACTICAL Pump Shotgun (NICKEL). E5860F07-6840-4C22-942B-015DA441A21C.jpeg
12GA/18.5"BBL. NIB, never fired. Bought it in 2021. Includes 3 choke tubes (Benelli).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can you sell FTF to a non resident?

Smiles,

John
John, I don't understand FTF. If that means Transfer to a WA resident, then I think Yes is the answer. I sold a handgun to a WA resident a couple years ago but he was near and I met him at a WA FFL who did the transfer. How far from SW Portland are you?
Thanks for asking

John, I don't understand FTF. If that means Transfer to a WA resident, then I think Yes is the answer. I sold a handgun to a WA resident a couple years ago but he was near and I met him at a WA FFL who did the transfer. How far from SW Portland are you?
Thanks for asking
FTF face to face! :)

Long guns usually have less restrictive transfer rules. :)

3 hours from Salem! :)

Ok, when? Since you said ammo, I'll throw in a box of 10 00, if you cover the $25 Transfer fee. I use Tigard Pawn on 99 just west of OR 217. They're good to work with. They emphasize though make sure your ID matches your DMV records, etc. Thanks
Mike
Text me at (317)828-5440, its easier.

Ok, when? Since you said ammo, I'll throw in a box of 10 00, if you cover the $25 Transfer fee. I use Tigard Pawn on 99 just west of OR 217. They're good to work with. They emphasize though make sure your ID matches your DMV records, etc. Thanks
Mike
Text me at (317)828-5440, its easier.
So far so good! I'm working out another trade to make this work out.

It might work out so that the other guy could meet up at Tigard too!

Next week will be busy for us but I'll keep you posted!

No I.D. Issues, retired Deputy and I also have my (Commercial) CDL!

John

John
Ok John. Let's keep in touch. I'm retired so pretty open schedule. Tigard Pawn is Closed Sun tho.
Mike

John

Ok John. Let's keep in touch. I'm retired so pretty open schedule. Tigard Pawn is Closed Sun tho.
Mike
OK, the guy I'm selling ammo to is in Hillsboro. can you give me a 2 hour window for Tuesday?

As we get closer we can probably get into a 30 minute window!

Smiles,

John

Right now, anytime up to 4:00 will work.
Thx John

Right now, anytime up to 4:00 will work.
Thx John
I guess I should say "I'll take it"! :) $250 cash American! plus the transfer fee. :)

Right now, the plan is to leave here by 0730 Tuesday! Meet a guy in Hillsboro by 1000 and try to be at Tigard by 1100 ish.

I'll need the exact address and a tel. number in case we get lost! :)

John

I guess I should say "I'll take it"! :) $250 cash American! plus the transfer fee. :)

Right now, the plan is to leave here by 0730 Tuesday! Meet a guy in Hillsboro by 1000 and try to be at Tigard by 1100 ish.

I'll need the exact address and a tel. number in case we get lost! :)

John
Excellent John! Thank you. Here's the address, then shoot me your timing and I'll meet you there. I'm only 10-15 mins from it. See you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.