JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really nothing unusual about that, it's a Commiefornia Persequer who doesn't know squat about Firearms, let alone anything about Constitutional Law. He's/She's ONLY knows what's in their Idea of the Law.

Looks like the State of California got what they wanted.

The date on the news article is from 2019 too.

read-henceforth-you-shall-be-known-as-thread-vader.jpg

What in the heck is a "bullet button" anyway? Sounds like slang for a bang switch on a freedom seed dispenser.

Was found deceased in July of this year.

Markedly relevant, given the prior government screw up.

No he's correct, it was last year. But I still think it is a valid update to this thread to provide completion so I wouldn't consider it a zombie raising post.

Kirschenmann was charged in May of 2018 after trying to follow CA's registry law for his rifle and then charged with 12 felonies. The case was dismissed in February of 2019 (*) and five months later he was dead. The anxiety, expense of litigation, and whatever hounding happened in the press or on social media, coupled with trying to run a farm could have pushed his body to the edge. It's important to remember that a person put on the defense in court, can never win -- even if you prevail you lose.

(*) H.A. Sala Attorney at Law

No he's correct, it was last year. But I still think it is a valid update to this thread to provide completion so I wouldn't consider it a zombie raising post.

Kirschenmann was charged in May of 2018 after trying to follow CA's registry law for his rifle and then charged with 12 felonies. The case was dismissed in February of 2019 (*) and five months later he was dead. The anxiety, expense of litigation, and whatever hounding happened in the press or on social media, coupled with trying to run a farm could have pushed his body to the edge. It's important to remember that a person put on the defense in court, can never win -- even if you prevail you lose.

(*) H.A. Sala Attorney at Law

Ahh woopsies on my part!

Looks like the State of California got what they wanted.

So, the state of cowleyfonia murdered this man. what a chitho place! Run, do not walk, to the exits... and divest all assets you may hold there.

I'm certain their logic is that the guns are no different from illicit drugs and they would not return those if a search warrant was found to be bogus.
Gee, It's almost like the 2A and the rest of the Bill of Rights don't actually Mean anything.
Violent crime runs rampant but LEOs have time for this?

I want to support the police but as I watch their inaction against rioters in places like downtown Portland or Minneapolis, their aggressiveness in cases like this one or in some places the enforcement of capricious pandemic rules, I'm seriously not sure they're on the side of the peaceful productive citizen quietly trying to go thru life amid a tangled jungle of "regulations" in this formerly free country.

Gee, It's almost like the 2A and the rest of the Bill of Rights don't actually Mean anything.
Violent crime runs rampant but LEOs have time for this?

I want to support the police but as I watch their inaction against rioters in places like downtown Portland or Minneapolis, their aggressiveness in cases like this one or in some places the enforcement of capricious pandemic rules, I'm seriously not sure they're on the side of the peaceful productive citizen quietly trying to go thru life amid a tangled jungle of "regulations" in this formerly free country.
Its not the rank and file but the CRIMINALS at the top like your Fuhrer/ mayor/police chief in portlandia that are the REAL problem. YOU OREGONIANS NEED TO OVERTHROW THE REAL PROBLEM in your OWN state!!! Start there!!!

Its not the rank and file but the CRIMINALS at the top like your Fuhrer/ mayor/police chief in portlandia that are the REAL problem. YOU OREGONIANS NEED TO OVERTHROW THE REAL PROBLEM in your OWN state!!! Start there!!!
Agreed!
But meanwhile, the "just following orders" mentality isn't helping the image of the rank and file.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top