JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
-Ronald Reagan

I question if it really was a clerical error or they ended up with a CA judge that wasn't going to ramrod a guilty plea through on an evil gunowner so they were caught with their pants down. Darn those excel rows and columns, so easy to mix up. :rolleyes:

First off I wasn't aware California had visiting judges. Can't believe an actual California judge would see passed the liberal narrative and serve real justice. Thank you judge.

From what I remember of this case the family was trying to comply with the poorly contrived system of California registration that lead to confiscation. Luckily this family had resources to fight back. Something California wasn't counting on. Thankfully one of their early examples ended in a big fat failure.

Heads up California. PD are using someone inside DoJ / BATF to examine records of who owned what and hunting down people who USED to be law abiding folk and MAY now be criminals. The world is so much safer now.

It's like the typo in the movie Brazil

E9F14280-2A99-49B7-9612-748354D226E2.jpeg

These final lines in the article are what really bites.

"This is a great object lesson in what can go wrong when an agency like the Department of Justice doesn't give its agents the information they need," he said.

This is an upstanding, productive citizen of The U.S.A. Sending a bunch of agents out to toss this guys house for guns sounds more like Nazi Germany where they searched for Jews hiding under houses. Even if the warrant were valid seems to me they should go after REAL criminals on the streets that actually cause harm to the public daily.

Now it will take the farmer 5 years to get his stuff back from the CA DOJ.

Yeah, he'll get some of his stuff back, but it looks like they are going to destroy all of the guns they stole from him................

Bakersfield Now said:
"All the firearms that were seized, or among the firearms that were seized, basically, all them would be legal in other states, just not in California, so, they will have to be turned over to law enforcement to disposed of out of state," Staiger said, adding that Kirschenmann will get back the ammunition and high-capacity magazines that were taken.
Judge dismisses illegal weapons charges against local farmer

Effin bastards.

Ray

These final lines in the article are what really bites.

"This is a great object lesson in what can go wrong when an agency like the Department of Justice doesn't give its agents the information they need," he said.

This is an upstanding, productive citizen of The U.S.A. Sending a bunch of agents out to toss this guys house for guns sounds more like Nazi Germany where they searched for Jews hiding under houses. Even if the warrant were valid seems to me they should go after REAL criminals on the streets that actually cause harm to the public daily.

^^^

This!

Cate

So he doesn't get PAID for what they want to destroy?

Insanity! Theft and tons more.

Cate

I'm certain their logic is that the guns are no different from illicit drugs and they would not return those if a search warrant was found to be bogus.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top