JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So...tell me how Al-Jazerra enhances your life on a daily basis? Just can't seem to bring myself to TIVO-ing that bubblegum.

Imagine a news network that doesn't report false stories, doesn't waste your time with 'breaking news' that consists of boring footage you've seen for the past hour, and never has any of the usual tv news drivel about skateboarding dogs.

That, and in my time a lot were for drugs. My company chaptered one per month for drugs. Without fail.

I was attached to 317th Eng Bn (Camp Eschborn) back in 79-80. We were responsible for almost 40% of the heroin addiction rate of Frankfurt MilCom. Of course, we were also responsible for over 50% of the reportable diseases (VD). (This was back before HIV was an issue). 12Bs can be a strange bunch. They can build a bridge, but don't expect them to not have fun...

Yeah, they have done chapters on a lot of guys in order to deny VA benefits. One of the favorites of my last unit was to nit pick the soldiers who had been hurt, until one snapped and did something dumb, then they would chapter them and they would lose all ability to collect any benefits, particularly disability. Some are good soldiers though, they just busted tape twice in a row, or had a bad PT test, and with the way they have tightened regs, that can be enough these days.

Now don't get me wrong, there are a lot of guys and girls that get chaptered because they are absolute bubblegumbags, and if push came to shove, I would not them anywhere near me if things went south, as they would be more likely to turn you over to the oposition, or shoot you in the back, if it meant they could save their skin.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top