JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,:D:cool:

I wanted to change titles on some listings, couldn't do it, so I contacted Joe.
His response;

"Basically, so many people were changing thread titles that it had a very negative effect on our search engine results. We live and die by the masses being able to find us, so clearly this was a huge problem which I had to resolve.

Now if you need a thread title changed, just click the 'Report' button and we'd be happy to do so. If you sell an item, just close the thread, and it'll become grayed out on the page."

(color, bold, & quotes are my addition).

So, please remember the above.

Thanks.
:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

Yep, there was a thread on this topic not long ago - I responded to Joe at that time and he said the same thing. It had mostly to do with how the thread title changes affect their search engine results, which could lessen traffic to the site. I can't say I blame him for doing it. I, for one, also like it when folks don't delete their post information or change the title, so I can research previous sales.

Plus, you can change the tab from WTS, WTT, WTS/WTT to "SPF" and "Sold" - that will show people the item is gone.

Thanks, that explains why I couldn't change a title I misspelled a little while ago. I thought I had just gone braindead and couldn't rememeber how

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.