JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello -

Im trying to get my username changed so its not my actual name. From searching and reading previous threads I messaged Joe Link about it around a week ago with no response. Is there someone else I can message that would do this for me?

Thanks!

Well, looks like you don't have a history established yet.
Why not just abandon what you have and start over ?

If you need another email to re-register, then create a Gmail or Hotmail account (free).
Otherwise, I believe Joe Link will have to intervene.

Well, looks like you don't have a history established yet.
Why not just abandon what you have and start over ?

If you need another email to re-register, then create a Gmail or Hotmail account (free).
Otherwise, I believe Joe Link will have to intervene.

This thought definitely crossed my mind. I like the email address I have attached to the account, and I have had this account since 2014, I just dont post but will start posting more soon. Thanks for the advice, I guess it seems I just have to wait for Joe!

This thought definitely crossed my mind. I like the email address I have attached to the account, and I have had this account since 2014, I just dont post but will start posting more soon. Thanks for the advice, I guess it seems I just have to wait for Joe!
It is legal to have two email accounts.
Don't say anything, but I have FOUR.

:D

Seriously though, it is useful to have more than one email account.
For example, one for friends/family and one for online stuff like purchasing, registering on forums or other business.
It's not advisable to use your Internet Service Provider for your email account unless you run it through an email manager like Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.
Most people don't do that and lose all email records when they change ISP's.

It is legal to have two email accounts.
Don't say anything, but I have FOUR.

So what happens when you don't remember the password for other email account? Or for that matter the name? I have a fricken gmail account I'd use to keep Wifey from knowing what I was buying her for Christmas. For some reason I can't access it any more. Bastiges! The security ? Isn't anything I would have given them. Been in circles, always coming back to that stupid security ? . Try to get a new gmail account? Nope, it says I have an account already when I enter my comcast email as a contact. Bastiges.

Glad you are able to handle a bunch of email accounts.

So what happens when you don't remember the password for other email account? Or for that matter the name? I have a fricken gmail account I'd use to keep Wifey from knowing what I was buying her for Christmas. For some reason I can't access it any more. Bastiges! The security ? Isn't anything I would have given them. Been in circles, always coming back to that stupid security ? . Try to get a new gmail account? Nope, it says I have an account already when I enter my comcast email as a contact. Bastiges.

Glad you are able to handle a bunch of email accounts.
Invite the neighbor kid over for hot chocolate and cookies.
He/she will fix it for you.

I have six different gmail accounts some for business others personal. Most of them have the same password LOL
The new Hotmail GUI is pretty good.
Why is it that women seem to gravitate more toward Yahoo email accounts than men ?

I have a Mail.com account for that real crapola type stuff.
It's Russian....I think Putin's boys keep an eye on it, like they do with Kaspersky.

The new Hotmail GUI is pretty good.
Why is it that women seem to gravitate more toward Yahoo email accounts than men ?

I have a Mail.com account for that real crapola type stuff.
It's Russian....I think Putin's boys keep an eye on it, like they do with Kaspersky.

Buy all your guns from that account and your house might be the first one nuked by Russia! :p:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top