JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well….

Never in my 28+ years as a field tech, repair/installation tech and mostly a troubleshooting tech did I think I would want to give up the tools and find myself a project (or whatnot) manager job and be the guy coordinating things. At least that is the thing that makes the most sense given my skill set, but there are always jobs I've never even heard of out there that may make a good fit.

I have ran crews, done vey high level technical troubleshooting, I'm very reliable, working alone and get along with pretty much everyone etc. I also have extensive computer knowledge and the ability to learn anything I might not know quickly and thoroughly.

An on the job concussion from a freak accident that stole a year of my life recovering from and jumping thru red tape has made the career change a must do for me and my family.

I love my job and the people so it's a hard decision to have made, but my boss will be writing a glowing review of my work and character plus I have many solid references.

I have done pretty much anything you can think of in a residential, commercial or industrial setting and have trained more techs in my lifetime then I can count.

If you or someone you know needs a solid coordinator or project manager then I would be very grateful for an introduction and I'm positive I can crush an interview regardless of the company.

I'm looking for pay equal to my experience so no minimum wage stuff (lol). WA based, remote work from home are large bonuses. My wife makes very good benefits so those are lower on the priority scale.

Thanks ahead of time! This would not be the first job I found thru this community but there is a lot of work out there so I'm sure I can find something soon but given the nature of this forum I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least throw it out there and see what comes of it.

Cheers!
Joe

Really could not happen for you at a better time. With the experience you have under your belt, along with the way so many good jobs are going begging? You should be able to find a good fit. If there is one thing that could be a "hindrance" it would be moving. If you are willing to move? You should be able to find people begging for you. Good luck and I am sure you will land on your feet.

Really could not happen for you at a better time. With the experience you have under your belt, along with the way so many good jobs are going begging? You should be able to find a good fit. If there is one thing that could be a "hindrance" it would be moving. If you are willing to move? You should be able to find people begging for you. Good luck and I am sure you will land on your feet.
Fortunately (unfortunately?) I have a huge support system, both friends and family, as well as my wife has numerous contacts here with her career so moving is a no go.

I've been in my house now for 19 years and don't see even moving in town for many more years to come.

There does seem to be a lot of work in SW WA though and I know first hand that finding solid employees is not easy these days.

Resumes are not a strong point of mine as I have been poached from jobs for almost all of my life, but if I can get an interview I am contIdent I can get a reasonable offer to consider.

Thank-you, for the encouragement! Doing something different can and does at times feel overwhelming but I'm tenacious to say the least. ;)

Well….

Never in my 28+ years as a field tech, repair/installation tech and mostly a troubleshooting tech did I think I would want to give up the tools and find myself a project (or whatnot) manager job and be the guy coordinating things. At least that is the thing that makes the most sense given my skill set, but there are always jobs I've never even heard of out there that may make a good fit.

I have ran crews, done vey high level technical troubleshooting, I'm very reliable, working alone and get along with pretty much everyone etc. I also have extensive computer knowledge and the ability to learn anything I might not know quickly and thoroughly.

An on the job concussion from a freak accident that stole a year of my life recovering from and jumping thru red tape has made the career change a must do for me and my family.

I love my job and the people so it's a hard decision to have made, but my boss will be writing a glowing review of my work and character plus I have many solid references.

I have done pretty much anything you can think of in a residential, commercial or industrial setting and have trained more techs in my lifetime then I can count.

If you or someone you know needs a solid coordinator or project manager then I would be very grateful for an introduction and I'm positive I can crush an interview regardless of the company.

I'm looking for pay equal to my experience so no minimum wage stuff (lol). WA based, remote work from home are large bonuses. My wife makes very good benefits so those are lower on the priority scale.

Thanks ahead of time! This would not be the first job I found thru this community but there is a lot of work out there so I'm sure I can find something soon but given the nature of this forum I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least throw it out there and see what comes of it.

Cheers!
Joe
Happy to help out. Shoot me a PM with your LinkedIn profile when you get a chance. There are some open project management roles where I work.

Happy to help out. Shoot me a PM with your LinkedIn profile when you get a chance. There are some open project management roles where I work.
Much appreciated, relocating is not an option for me unfortunately and you look to be 2+ hours away.

I sent you a message though.

Thank-You, for reaching out! :cool:

Have had some great referrals that didn't pan out for one reason or another.

Thanks to all that have messaged me - I am still currently looking though.

Y'all have a great weekend!

Follow up and end to the thread.

I just got hired on with a great company in a position I was looking for and in my field of expertise so a win win.

Thank-You to everyone that was supportive and to those that reached out.

As always this is a great community :cool:

Follow up and end to the thread.

I just got hired on with a great company in a position I was looking for and in my field of expertise so a win win.

Thank-You to everyone that was supportive and to those that reached out.

As always this is a great community :cool:
Best of luck to you in your new position!

The A Team 80S GIF

Yay !
That is some good news for sure Joe
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class