JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My baby has sat too long, I have no time to finish. The hard parts are already done, where it sits now, you can finish as a street custom, Baja, rat rod…looking to let this go to a real Bug Person.

Car: 1972 Volkswagen type 1 standard, 4 speed IRS trans. Trim has been deleted, work started on passenger door handle shave (easily reversible if you want to), rear seat delete, front speaker enclosures, recent carpets (need cleaning, has been sitting for a while). Clear title.

Engine: 1600 DP, Dual 34mm Empi carbs, New Bosch alternator conversion, High-flow oil pump, remote oil filter, oil cooler with oilstat, aluminum valve covers, 4- into-1 header with dual glasspacks and J tubes.

Chassis and electrical: Battery relocated to front, rewired bumper-to-bumper with Watson's Streetworks harness, full gauges and tach, teardrop taillights. Lowered with adjustable front beam and rear torsion bars set -1 spline, caster shims, front disk brakes. New windshield, fiberglass dash with glove box deleted, Wolfsburg steering wheel, Empi Trigger shifter, front and rear T-bars, new hood, floor pans patched. Custom skull console with interior lights and 12v socket.

Extras
: 3 rib IRS bus transaxle, 2 new '66 and earlier front fenders with new headlight assemblies, fiberglass buggy rear seat pan, used 7-piece wide-eye Baja kit, passenger door with all hardware, miscellaneous new engine tin, assorted studs, case savers and screws. Pair of Honda front bucket seats.

1200.00 OBO, price negotiable for VW fanatics. I really want to see this go to someone that will put it back on the road. most trades considered, worst I can say is no. I enjoy things that float, am in need of some power tools (radial arm saw, floor drill press), a generator (4 stroke), machine tools (smaller lathe and tooling, lathe/mill combo) and i do have an interest in .30 caliber semi auto battle rifles (a Garand or a Polytech M14 clone would do it, perhaps a CETME and mags, a FAL, yugo M76.... you get the idea).

pics

More pictures can be emailed or texted for serious inquiries.
Shawn 5oh3 five0seven, 24eight5 (texts are best, I'm more likely to answer quickly) or start a convo.

DSCI0033.jpg DSCI0036.jpg DSCI0037.jpg DSCI0038.jpg DSCI0039.jpg DSCI0040.jpg DSCI0041.jpg DSCI0042.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top