JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ABSOLUTELY
Survival is all about staying OUT of the fight
If you have family, don't fight, unless forced to.
Then fight from a tacticaly advantageous position, like a SEAL would.
See how that entire construct falls apart?
Hide in a hole? Trapped in a hole!
Don't go looking for a fight, organize a neighborhood into a defensible position. You'll eventualy need food and soap, if only to keep the women quite. Then, your right back in the mix. Assume every one shot is going to die, slowly, and screaming. People are Still hungry, you gonna tell em to starve?
and remember these are modern women, not old fashioned women. They will DEMAND you prove your not acting out as an Oppressive White Male. They will demand the YOU prove, by your death, that there are baddies out there.
Ever wonder why the Muslims are winning?
Maybe cause there is less whining
If your enemy is winning adopt his tatics

I agree with most of it, but when the economy implodes this time around it will be many YEARS or even decades before things will ever be normal - specifically here in the USA. By normal, I don't mean 'as they were.' The standard of living for Americans post-economic collapse will be at the mean average of the global community. In other words, not even close to where it is now. Americans are living in a la la land of ponzi debt. We will NEVER return to where we are now. These are the last of the good times for middle class Americans, so live it up.

As for American women, the solution is simple. Upon the first whine fest, open door, push whiner outside, lock door.

no....are you saying american women are whiney?are you saying american women are too politically correct?
are you saying american women are bit,chey?.....yep you pretty much got the nail on the head.

"I did not come here for the Cotton Candy, I did not come here to be liked."
Who said that, does it even matter?
When the rubber meets the road, the road wins
Tell your woman to watch Shin Chan Vol 1 and 2 and if she ever announces her displeasure at the protrayal of women, well she has absolutely no sense of humor and should get out while the getting is still good, cause The Road is being shown next!

no....are you saying american women are whiney?are you saying american women are too politically correct?
are you saying american women are bit,chey?.....yep you pretty much got the nail on the head.

You're lucky this American Woman knows enough not to be offended ;)
I thank my parents and grandparents for teaching me the difference between wants and needs and if I want or need something I'd better get up and get it myself! However, I will admit that my husband spoils me and treats me like a queen so I try to do my best to not mess that up! ;)

As for the article, I think it has great advice that I will take to heart. I think a lot of people would benefit from taking a step back and re-examining their plan of attack (so to speak) to see what repercussions would result and if there are better options. Even if you decide not to make any changes, you may have better peace of mind knowing that your plans are the best possible for you.

Great article - articulated my feelings all along regarding the "Bug Out" vs "Hunker Down" options. We are prepared to feed and defend the family, for a while at aleast, right here at home, and becoming more prepared with each pasing payday.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top