JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You clean your Glocks?
Something my dad taught me at a very young age while growing up in the south! Have carried the habit all my life and military just re-enforced it. He told me one time, "Son, take care of your guns, and they will always take care of you!" 'Bout the only good thing he taught me!:s0155:

all i can say in all of this is that i purchased a Glock 23 in 1992 during the riots here in L.A. and it has served me well all these years. nothing wrong with the .40 s&w.

Something my dad taught me at a very young age while growing up in the south! Have carried the habit all my life and military just re-enforced it. He told me one time, "Son, take care of your guns, and they will always take care of you!" 'Bout the only good thing he taught me!:s0155:

Sounds a lot like my dad. Geez I miss him.

I have well over 1500 rounds through my G34 without cleaning. I can't even remember the last time I did. Ok ok, I wipe the powder residue off the muzzle but that doesn't count. :D

I'm chomping at the bit as the saying goes, to get out and shoot that G35! Picked up a bit more defense ammo for the G33/27 and want to shoot it a bit more first though. Have to be comfortable enough before carrying it. I think a lighter load might tighten up my grouping a bit!:D

Last Edited:
I think I have too many calibers:

.22 LR
.223 Remington
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
.380 ACP
.300 AAC Blackout
9mm
.45 ACP
.45 Long Colt
12 gauge

Oy vey...

How in the world would I ever get down to 1 caliber :eek:

Hello,

Grin.

My MT husband would say, "Been there - done that!"

Right now for him:

22lr
22wmr
45acp
30-30
30-06
45-70

NO more shotguns for him right now too.

I say, "Been there - done that!"

My firearm calibers now = 22lr and 22wmr.

My late husband ONLY owned, on purpose, 2 calibers in a couple of handguns and rifles in his entire life in 22lr and 357Magnum. (He did keep a box of 38Special on hand too.) Don't ask about the sail and power boats now! LOL

My MT husband and I did not/do not own every single caliber, individually, that you own but in many of them that you posted above and others over the years. He and I never owned .380acp and Blackout firearms.

He and I have thought about a .380 pistol on and off for HIM. What was your .380 firearm? I forgot. Thank you.

Take care and ENJOY what you own, shoot and carry!

Old Lady Cate

I'm chomping at the bit as the saying goes, to get out and shoot that G35! Picked up a bit more defense ammo for the G33/27 and want to shoot it a bit more first though. Have to be comfortable enough before carrying it. I think a lighter load might tighten up my grouping a bit!:D

Good range reports in the other posts and thank you again.

Congrats and good shooting to YOU!

Take care.

Old Lady Cate

Hello,

Grin.

My MT husband would say, "Been there - done that!"

Right now for him:

22lr
22wmr
45acp
30-30
30-06
45-70

NO more shotguns for him right now too.

I say, "Been there - done that!"

My firearm calibers now = 22lr and 22wmr.

My late husband ONLY owned, on purpose, 2 calibers in a couple of handguns and rifles in his entire life in 22lr and 357Magnum. (He did keep a box of 38Special on hand too.) Don't ask about the sail and power boats now! LOL

My MT husband and I did not/do not own every single caliber, individually, that you own but in many of them that you posted above and others over the years. He and I never owned .380acp and Blackout firearms.

He and I have thought about a .380 pistol on and off for HIM. What was your .380 firearm? I forgot. Thank you.

Take care and ENJOY what you own, shoot and carry!

Old Lady Cate
Over the years:

Nickel Beretta 84
Blued Astra Constable II
Blued Colt Mustang Pocket-Lite
Taurus TCP-738
And Springfield 911

Like the Springfield, it's a decent little pocket pistol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top