JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This past summer we held a long range match in blistering heat that put our equipment to the test. One of the shooters used a barrel cooling fan between relays, which I later obtained and tested. A few months later, I produced my own product that performs 300% better and costs less. See for yourself how Chamber Chiller performs:
Full product details posted here: Chamber Chiller Rifle Barrel Cooling Fan
Good job. Once again it's nice to see a brilliant mind at work.
From an engineering perspective, I'm curious how you selected and manufactured the pieces...not that I expect that to be revealed, but conceptually it looks like a mini leaf blower to me :cool:

Good job. Once again it's nice to see a brilliant mind at work.
From an engineering perspective, I'm curious how you selected and manufactured the pieces...not that I expect that to be revealed, but conceptually it looks like a mini leaf blower to me :cool:
Thank you for the compliment!
I've designed well beyond 100 revisions of the nozzle, and printed more than fifty for testing. It's been a fun and exciting adventure, and I'm hopeful you'll all enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Didn't click.
How 'bout a shot a Freon? patent pending
lol
The idea behind Chamber Chiller is simple: cool the chamber, where heat often sinks into the loaded cartridge which then causes higher pressure, and deliver cool air down even the longest rifle barrel with high-output fans. Impressive air volume moved at a higher static pressure means much less time is needed for cool-down, which equals quicker recovery and return to optimal operating temperatures.

Chamber Chiller OMEGA-50 operates on four AAA batteries with a high-output 50mm fan. In test using inexpensive AC Delco AAA batteries (48 for $10), Chamber Chiller OMEGA-50 lasted for more than three hours of continuous-on use, or nearly five hours with 15-minute periods of combined intermittent use.

Chamber Chiller ALPHA-60 and BETA-60 (no longer available) operate on four AA batteries with a larger 60mm fan. In tests using Energizer batteries BETA-60 lasted four hours under continuous use, and over five hours with 15-minute periods of combined intermittent use.

BETA-50 (for 6mm up to 338LM) joins OMEGA-50 (223 up to 6.5) as the last and final samples I'll be shipping. Components are expected in late February, and orders should ship before March. Reserve your prototype sample now before they're all gone for good!

Ok Ya guys..... he got the gist of my post.

Seems like I and him have some ran with some of the same shooting circles in Reno.

Olin if you see this I started with SNPL at the mustang range. Then we moved to the washoe range ( jeff and nevada wise , dick beck, and Cal Elrich aka quick Cal) will ring another bell.

So i want I think the beta 60 ? The bigger fan for 223/556.
And belive ya said 38 bks for the one.
Just need to be sure for the MO amount.

Consider this OP vetted you guys if your interested in this product. I will post a report after I receive it towards the end of the month.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top