JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess so. The last thing in the world I would want personally is some hobo solution in the firing part of my gun. Accessories or whatever fine but not in the chamber etc. just not for me when there are tons of safe, durable, and even proven solutions available in every imaginable permutation for little cost.
You are not alone but for some people it's about the journey and not simply the destination. I have watched many of his videos and I can say he has a higher appetite for risk compared to most.

Those look interesting but they have a warning to not use in pump auto or semi auto. Has anyone tried them in a pump action? Do the cartridges fall out when you pump the shotgun or something?

I guess so. The last thing in the world I would want personally is some hobo solution in the firing part of my gun. Accessories or whatever fine but not in the chamber etc. just not for me when there are tons of safe, durable, and even proven solutions available in every imaginable permutation for little cost.
That's the same reason I personally will buy from a reputable manufacturer over some unknown Chinesium version from Fleabay.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top