JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello I have a Browning 22LR pistol: Challenger 2 (with 1 mag.). This pistol is extremely accurate and fun to shoot. Mine looks like the one in the link below, with the exception of a bit of cosmetic finish hiccups/marks on mine. I will get pictures up ASAP. It has an all steel frame and wood grips, these were built to last... This gun has been a great shooter!

My pistol is similiar to the one in this link:
http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2400/2495.htm

Thanks

New information: I am not exactly sure what I am looking for, just offer something up via PM (but I have been on a revolver kick recently).

Getting additional magazines for this pistol can be a bit of a challenge: about $70 each for used ones. I have been told there are new ones that are more reasonable, but I have not really checked in to it... But this one does come with 1 magazine. Hope this helps!

Thank you Gunner3456 for the link I don't know if buckmark mags do or don't, but thanks. Wow those mags in that link are currently quite inexpensive 20 & 11 each Wow, I imagine they will go quite a bit higher.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.