JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something is wrong

Things have seriously slowed. I have people in the CHL line that 24 hours ago was at number 407
Today same time I check and he is 402!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Sounds like someone didn't get their way and is purposely slowing to a snails pace in retaliation.

Tell all of our members not to do business in multco and tell their business why: the county voted for 114. If you want to see them change colors fast, take all of your banking out of any network bank that has a bank in multonomah county and put your money in a local credit union. And tell them why. So if a Eugene branch of xyz bank is networked through Pds, Corvallis, Eugene area, Washington Cty, go some where else.

11-30-22: 7,722 out of 34,585

12-05-2022: 7,267 out of 35,530 (after the weekend, so this was Thur/Fri processing dates)

12-06-2022: 7,212 out of 36,077

12-09-2022: 7,037 out of JESUS smiley_thinking.gif UCKINGCHRIST

One would hope we would all have a basis to sue LEVO/Kutsen for depriving us of a constitutional right?

Hell....visit his church and report the facility for code violations, any potential issues with disabled person's access in the form of ramps/stairs/door knobs. Find anything and everything to cost his church $$$$$$$$$$.

One would hope we would all have a basis to sue LEVO/Kutsen for depriving us of a constitutional right?

Hell....visit his church and report the facility for code violations, any potential issues with disabled person's access in the form of ramps/stairs/door knobs. Find anything and everything to cost his church $$$$$$$$$$.
just go trip on the sidewalk in front somewhere, easy peezy, find a crack there is the blame and possible liability. even if tossed it would require a insurance claim to deny. get enough people tripping they may lose affordable coverage and insurance aint cheap on churches. trust me Agent 20 years now...

just go trip on the sidewalk in front somewhere, easy peezy, find a crack there is the blame and possible liability. even if tossed it would require a insurance claim to deny. get enough people tripping they may lose affordable coverage and insurance aint cheap on churches. trust me Agent 20 years now...
NWF group walk meet up :cool:

Something is wrong

Things have seriously slowed. I have people in the CHL line that 24 hours ago was at number 407
Today same time I check and he is 402!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I don't know anything about it but if they were working extra hours before the 8th maybe they were promised time off after the 8th? Just a guess.

Another worrisome aspect though is the new rules say only LEOs can initiate background checks, not FFLS, so a part of me wonders if they aren't jumping the gun and sort of switching over to the new system. Just a concern though, no evidence of that that I'm aware of. Maybe Monday they will be back to their normal pace.

0FE38789-B2B9-4866-989B-0DB89429E9B4.jpeg
Also perhaps they are taking staff away from doing background checks and having them work on the new permit system instead?

Intriguing solution! I wonder if they might be in violation of some city code if hundreds of people dumped trash on their lawn (without any identifying info in the trash of course)?

Pay the homeless 10$ to camp out.
I am very sure if done right one could also write it off as a tax write off - donation to help support the homeless lol

Last Edited:
Intriguing solution! I wonder if they might be in violation of some city code if hundreds of people dumped trash on their lawn (without any identifying info in the trash of course)?
I'm sure there's a code to violate. But what does that matter? We are talking potland, right?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top