JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want some sort of delayed recoil 9mm PDW, but unless the magazine capacity ban is delayed, I'm stuck buying guns that take Glock Magazines. I can't imagine wanting an SP5 or clone that doesn't have a 20+ round magazine.

I want some sort of delayed recoil 9mm PDW, but unless the magazine capacity ban is delayed, I'm stuck buying guns that take Glock Magazines. I can't imagine wanting an SP5 or clone that doesn't have a 20+ round magazine.
Then pray that the judge tells the AG to pack sand and issues the injunction.

I was just at my FFL and was asking for my mags that are over 10 rounds. He said he could not give them to me because the serial number on the gun indicates it comes with 2 mags over 10 rounds. Those purchases would be cancelled if the mag ban holds up and I would need a 10 round specific model. Looks like background would be voided and waiting on a neutered gun. I was a little pissed that I could not receive the gun I legally purchased well before the deadline.
That's how.

You can always buy mags for any gun you think you want now!

Cmmg banshee takes glock mags and the delayed system is pretty good.

I was just at my FFL and was asking for my mags that are over 10 rounds. He said he could not give them to me because the serial number on the gun indicates it comes with 2 mags over 10 rounds. Those purchases would be cancelled if the mag ban holds up and I would need a 10 round specific model. Looks like background would be voided and waiting on a neutered gun. I was a little pissed that I could not receive the gun I legally purchased well before the deadline.
You bought the gun so technically those are your mags. At this point if I were going to buy a gun and paid for it I would strip the whole thing besides the serialize part. I transfered cmmg banshee and I kept the upper and mags and they kept the lower. Not uncommon at all.

That's a nice start. I have somewhere north of 50 G17 mags and approx. 100 AR mags.
You gotta at least triple or maybe quadruple those numbers before my pickle even gets slightly a tickle. You should have over 200 ar mags new in package just sitting around waiting to replace your 200 AR mags that you circulate through training. Magazines are an expendable item.

You gotta at least triple or maybe quadruple those numbers before my pickle even gets slightly a tickle. You should have over 200 ar mags new in package just sitting around waiting to replace your 200 AR mags that you circulate through training. Magazines are an expendable item.
Why not make it an even grand?

Federal judge just stuck the broom handle up the dark side with no lube!!!

So we get another 30 days.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads