JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting idea. If the judge puts an injunction on 114 maybe we can rush and buy more before the deadline and get lawful deliver based on pre117 injunction and prior laws?

Anyone have an opinion (unless I already missed it) on what is going to happen with someones uncompleted BGC after the 8th if the FFL has already released the firearm under the 3 day rule?

Anyone have an opinion (unless I already missed it) on what is going to happen with someones uncompleted BGC after the 8th if the FFL has already released the firearm under the 3 day rule?
My guess is it stays in limbo. At least until you get your purchase permit and apply to get another gun.

There will be an awful lot of firearms out there without BGCs done.
LOTS! I was just talking with my FFL. he is doing 3day. we were talking about how it will take osp awhile to figure out how many guns were released under it lol. They will have to call each FFL to see where the gun is at and once they say they released it, it will be a bubblegum show or OSP is going to realize how many they are going to have to chase down and their heads might actually explode at that point lol.

Just picked up my G45 and 10 extra mags from @LuckySG. Highly recommend giving him your business. He made sure my BGC went through before the mess starts. :)

image.jpg

I am wondering if they're slowing until the judge makes her decision tomorrow as expected.

If we do get until Feb as the AG asked do, we think they will pick up pace? I have a feeling they'll still drag their feet with like 10 a day.

My initial assumption was the queue would top out at about 25k, looks like I was wrong by about 50%. Oregon collectively crapped their pants real quick and in a hurry

If I'm understanding things right the AG just admitted they can't start it this week.

Good god if they give another deadline, those really on the fence are gonna jump.

If I'm understanding things right the AG just admitted they can't start it this week.

Good god if they give another deadline, those really on the fence are gonna jump.
I know I will. If I get an additional 2 months, I'm gonna buy AR45/9 lowers and maybe an AR10 lower, too. Possibly a super Blackhawk in a whoopbutt cartridge for the heck of it

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top