JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1000/day or so for. CHL seems right. Per your 5pm report it was down almost 700 from when I got in line yesterday and that includes all sales from today that got tossed into the queue.

I'm a bit more optimistic that mine will clear before the 8th. :)
based on different posts its 200 a day for some , 700 a day for others. I'm going check in on Thursday if I dont get call, that will be a week from last time I check which I was around 4000, from 5500 2 days before that. 759 a day. some people will move from 5000ish to 2000 ish in week while someone else goes from 5000ish to 4000ish in same week. so either they pick and choose who moves and who does or people are reporting wrong info either way I was hopeful id get cleared before 8th now ilm unsure.

This is a National record, no state has ever seen anything like this.
Good.

I hope we did good enough to show the state exactly how bad the messed this one up. I hope it gives lawyers ammunition for the courts.

I'd love to see this number even higher. 30,000 is pretty insane though!

Thanks for updating the thread as you have.

GO GET EM BOYS AND GIRLS.

Good.

I hope we did good enough to show the state exactly how bad the messed this one up. I hope it gives lawyers ammunition for the courts.

I'd love to see this number even higher. 30,000 is pretty insane though!

Thanks for updating the thread as you have.

GO GET EM BOYS AND GIRLS.
It's worth noting that it doesn't include those that stayed on the sidelines. After I got my last round, I didn't order more based on timing.

Only 30,000?

after threatening to take away ones right to defend oneself?

In a state of over 4 million People?

Man, this pot of water sure is comfy.

Only 30,000?

That's the que for individuals, which does not include multiple purchases on the same check, instant approvals, cleared backlog, or long gun purchases out of state. You need to be looking at the total number of checks completed as opposed to the line. Also, I bought three on my one check.

That's the que for individuals, which does not include multiple purchases on the same check, instant approvals, cleared backlog, or long gun purchases out of state. You need to be looking at the total number of checks completed as opposed to the line. Also, I bought three on my one check.
Exactly, I'd be curious to see the total. IE in que and approved with totals on how many per 4473. We likely won't till later though.

30,000 is big! Don't feel too bad it didn't get bigger.

It still might!

Okay so let's double it.
Still.

Exactly, I'd be curious to see the total. IE in que and approved with totals on how many per 4473. We likely won't till later though.

30,000 is big! Don't feel too bad it didn't get bigger.

It still might!
Yeah I want to see the number of firearms sold since the beginning of November. The Que is 30k now but what about the insta checks or the ones that already cleared with multi gun purchases. It is probably well over 100k

Only 30,000?

Don't forget, half of those ignorant pussy's voted FOR this law. And people are maybe short of money because the same faction that brought this illegal law has caused major inflation and lose of income/savings. Not every person that supports the 2nd Amendment can run out and buy a gun.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top