JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Um, it looks easier than it is. HKs are classy, hi tech weapons that require some serious savvy to build. Please, if you have the class to survive the forum, (it's heavily moderated to eliminate silly trouble and nonsense) join the online hkforum. I have the same handle over there

AK47s are easy to build by comparison. AR15s are a snap

I have built around 30 in the last 15 years, and Blitz is 100% correct. Out of all the kits builds the Cetme/HK's are the hardest to do. But worth it!!

I can honestly say that I have probably 50 hours into a PTR 91 that needed a new receiver.

I'm Sure you're both spot on, however i am confident i could build one. I have a mig / tig ,press, drill press, band saw, everything minus a gig.
Plus a couple years in the fab business :rolleyes:
I was just spreading this link along for others, not starting my own build thread.

Not trying to sound cocky, but i definitely like a challenge and i don't like failure. If it took a a week or a month I'm sure jo-blow could figure it out. Or if failure was inevitable it's not like it's $1k down the drain.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top